Tuition Scholarships For Polish Americans
For Academic Year Fall 2021/Spring 2022
The Kosciuszko Foundation, An American Center for Polish Culture, is currently accepting scholarship applications to support American students of Polish descent for their Fall 2021/Spring 2022 academic year studies. Among the scholarships available to Americans of Polish descent are scholarships for:
- graduate level studies – any major;
- a female resident of Massachusetts for studies towards an M.D. degree;
- undergraduate studies for Massachusetts residents;
- undergraduate studies for members of the Polish American Club of North Jersey;
- undergraduate studies for members of Polish National Alliance of Brooklyn, USA, Group #1903;
- undergraduate studies in Nursing, Teaching and Business for residents of New Jersey;
- undergraduate studies in the Natural Sciences (min. GPA 3.5);
Scholarships will be awarded for full time studies only. Applicants are required to complete an on-line application form, submit a financial information form, essay, official transcripts (minimum 3.0 GPA over 3 years ), two letters of recommendation, proof of Polish ancestry, photo, curriculum vitae, a $35 application fee and where applicable, letters of admission to college or graduate study programs. Details may be found on the Kosciuszko Foundation’s web-site at: https://www.thekf.org/kf/scholarships/tuition/ Scholarship applications will be accepted through Monday, March 8th.
Kosciuszko Foundation’s Tuition Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis for studies at accredited colleges and universities in the US and at English Schools of Medicine in Poland.
Scholarship and Grant Officer for Americans
The Kosciuszko Foundation, Inc.
An American Center for Polish Culture
15 East 65th Street
New York, NY 10065
Phone: 212 734 2130 ext. 412