Presidential Delegation To Attend Opening
Ceremony of POLIN
Museum of the History of Polish Jews
WASHINGTON, D.C. President Barack Obama announced the designation of a Presidential Delegation to Warsaw, Poland to attend the opening ceremony of POLIN, the Museum of the History of Polish Jews on October 28, 2014.
The Honorable Carolyn B. Maloney, Member of the United States House of Representatives (NY-12), will lead the delegation.
Members of the Presidential Delegation:
- The Honorable Stephen D. Mull, U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Poland, Department of State
- Mr. Ira N. Forman, Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, Department of State
- The Honorable Lesley L. Weiss, Chair of the United States Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad
- Ms. Sharon A. Kershbaum, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Treasury for Management and Budget
- Ms. Shoshana M. Lew, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Transportation for Policy
Office of the Press Secretary