Post Eagle Newspaper


Dec 7, 2023

45°F, few clouds
New Jersey

Time Now


County Clerk To Homeowners:


Do You Need A Copy of Your Property Record In Order To File a Hurricane Sandy Related Insurance or FEMA Assistance Claim?

NEW JERSEY – The Passaic County Clerk, Kristin M. Corrado, Esq. and her staff will provide copies of property records at no charge to property owners who need them for documentation for a Hurricane Sandy insurance or FEMA assistance claim. When contacting the County Clerk please provide the property owner’s name, property address and approximate date of the deed transfer.   For assistance, please stop in at the County Clerk’s Office located on the 1st Floor, Room 113 in the County’s Administration Building at 401 Grand Street, Paterson, New Jersey, call them at (973) 881-4777 or send an email request to